Fellowship In The Gospel
Sermon Text: Philippians 1:3-8
Sermon Big Idea: Fellowship in the Gospel should be the foundation of our relationships. And there are three evidences of gospel fellowship: 1) Praying for one another (vv. 3-4), 2) Trusting God to complete the work He began (v. 6) and 3) Communicating godly affection for one another (vv. 7-8).
- Do you more often think of the church as the people or the building? Why is that?
- Do you consider it a joy to pray for others in the church family, as well as for believers around the world?
- Who/what is the functional and/or practical object of your hope and confidence? Who are you trusting to complete the work God began in your life?
- Do you hold the promise of Philippians 1:6 true for others believers? If not, how would things change if you really believed that?
- Who can you thank this week for their service to Christ and their example to you? Do it, not just talk about it! I bet it will bless them to hear from you.
Instructions for audio download…
To save audio to your local disk, click on the SAVE button then use the right mouse button on the “AUDIO (MP3)” and finally click on “Save Link As …” to specify the target directory to receive the downloaded audio file.