Living as Citizens of Heaven (Part 2)
Sermon Text: Philippians 3:17-4:3
Sermon Big Idea: Being the people of God means we live as citizens of heaven, not as citizens of earth.
- What are you eagerly waiting for?
- Where do you see your citizenship?
- What are some practical ways that you can stand fast in the Lord, especially with other believers?
- Are there any areas where you have been living in disunity with other believers where God is calling you to reconcile? Why not do that this week?
- List out the areas of strife in your life. Through prayer, ask God to reveal to you the root of what you want that you aren’t getting (James 4:1-3) and for Him to give you grace to surrender that desire to Him.
Instructions for audio download…
To save audio to your local disk, click on the SAVE button then use the right mouse button on the “AUDIO (MP3)” and finally click on “Save Link As …” to specify the target directory to receive the downloaded audio file.